title="Eastwick & Gilston Parish Council in Hertfordshire">
Sat, 21st April 2018

News & Notices


   FLY TIPPING    July 26, 2017

At present the villages are having great problems with fly tipping.  We are asking residents if you see any person fly tipping please telephone the Police on 999 or 101 and report this crime. 


If you find that fly tipping has taken place on the public highway (verges /paths) please phone 101 or East Herts Council on 01279 655261 or report it on line at: www.eastherts.gov.uk

If fly-tip is blocking part or all of the road, please report it to Hertfordshire County Council using their online Highway Fault Reporting Form or by calling 0300 1234 047.

If the rubbish is in or by rivers, streams or canals, or on their paths or banks, please contact the Environment Agency on 0800 807 060

If the fly tipping has taken place on private land please contact the landowner.  


[+ go back...]